Approx. Rs 55 / LitreGet Latest Price
BCR Bitumen Primer
|Packing Type||Metal Container|
|Available Packaging Size||5, 25 and 200 litre Drums|
|Coverage Metal Surfaces||12 - 16 m2/L |
|Coverage Porous Surfaces||6 - 8m2/L |
|Drying Time||2 - 4 hours|
|Flash Point||15 - 32 Degree C|
is a priming solution designed to deeply penetrate and seal porous surfaces to provide a base for bituminous waterproofing and flashing systems. BCR Bitumen Primer is a blend of high-quality bitumens and hydrocarbon solvents. It contains a wetting agent to enable it to be applied to ‘damp’ as well as dry surfaces.Areas Of Use:
BCR Bitumen Primer is used prior to the application of a wide range of other BCR products. Applied to porous substrates, it seals and improves the adhesion of BCR waterproofing and flashing systems which include:
- BCR liquid roof waterproofing systems
- Sureflash self-adhesive flashing
- Premseal self-adhesive sheet membranes
BCR Bitumen Primer may be applied to damp or dry surfaces and is suitable for application to a variety of surfaces. BCR Bitumen Primer dries rapidly and may impart a degree of waterproofing until further work is carried out.
- Early resistance to rain
- Multi-use product
- Simple brush application
- Surfaces on to which BCR Bitumen Primer is applied must be clean, and free from dirt, grease or other material, which may impair adhesion. If moss or lichen is present this should be removed and the substrate treated with Fungicide applied in accordance with its application instruction.
- BCR Bitumen Primer can be applied by brush to damp (not wet) or dry surfaces. The material dries quickly and is resistant to rainfall 20 -30 minutes after application.
- BCR Bitumen Primer contains flammable solvent and all precautions against fire must be taken during both storage and use.
- Store in cool conditions.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
Health And Safety:
- Refer to Health and Safety Data Sheet for full Details.
- Ensure good ventilation during use.
- Protect Eyes and Skin.