Approx. Rs 675 / BagGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Coverage Area||Approx. 55-60 sq. ft. per 20 kg bag with a 1/4 x 1/4" (6mmx6mm) square notch trowel for a bed of 3mm|
Our company has achieved widespread recognition in offering Tile Fixing Adhesive to the clients. Tile Fixing Adhesive can be mixed with concrete or mortar and are used for fixing tiles in kitchen platform, general fittings and replacing the broken tiles. This product is processed by professionals as per the set industry norms using supreme grade components.
- Best grade material
- Superior quality
- Good packaging
- Latafix floor and wall thin-set adhesive
- Ideal for fixing ceramic tiles on the floor
- Meets ANSI A 118.1
- Economy Grade
- Smooth & Creamy
- If a plaster/leveling mortar bed is applied, ensure that it is cured for at least 7 days to achieve proper strength before application of tile adhesive for installation of tile.
- Ensure the substrate is clean and free from impurities like dust, dirt, debris, oil, grease, curing agents, loose plaster etc.
- Dampen the wall before application of thin set adhesive
- Clean the back of the tile for any dust or coating.
- The products can be mixed by hand or slow speed electric drill mixer (less than 300 rpm).
- Pour potable clean water in a clean container and then add the powder Latafix 305 and mix until the mixture becomes creamy and plastic. Do not over mix.
- Leave the mix to slake for 5-10 min and remix before use. Mix only sufficient quantity of adhesive for immediate need.
- Proportion: Approximately 1 bag of Latafix 305 with 5-6 ltrs of water. Adjust quantity of liquid to obtain proper consistency.
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Cement Plaster
- Brick Masonry
- Cement Terrazzo
- Wet the surface and remove the excess water before applying the adhesive.
- Ensure the area is shaded from sunlight.
- The adhesive shall be applied with the flat side of the trowel using a scraping motion to work the material into good contact with the surface to be covered.
- Additional mortar is then applied with the notched edge of the trowel.